price of gas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

price of gas

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 am

When the price of gas goes up so does the price of EVERYTHING.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://votestrike.realfreeforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Chris!! You FUNNY!! Economics 101

Post  something clever on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 am

When people who are in the highest percentiles of being rich start the last round of "Who wants to be a Zillionaire" we see before our eyes the reality of "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer." I used to think that that was just an observation. Now I think that it's a scientific formula. When the rich people start getting competitive for what they think are the last scraps of the materials required for "the good life" (not Jesus good, mind you, some other kind of good), they all suffer from envy and overwork, but poor people start noticing that their food supply is harder to secure.

The high percentile rich are grabbing everything in sight. And the people who had really functional childhoods and access to the money for name-brand college educations start buying big cars that can run over my car, and houses on the beach so they can be pissed when "ordinary" people want to look at porpoises in "their" front yard.

And everybody except people without cars (or people who always get good mileage) act like their world will never be right again without gas.

Then it's 15 years later and everybody's fighting over something else.

something clever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top